poker online
poker

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Sale and closer Matt Lindstrom
NEW YORK, N.Y. - San Diego Chargers wide receiver Seyi Ajirotutu was fined $27,562 by the NFL on Friday for making contact with an official during the teams loss to the Miami Dolphins last Sunday.Ajirotutu was ejected in the third quarter after it was determined he touched a referee while in a scrum with a Dolphins player.It was also a costly Friday for the Baltimore Ravens, who had four players fined a total of $44,804.Linebacker Courtney Upshaw was fined $20,000 for roughing the passer after striking Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger late and in the neck area. Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs was docked $8,268 for unnecessary roughness when he hit Steelers running back LeGarrette Blount late.Linebacker Albert McClellan was also fined $8,268 for a late hit during a punt return, and Ravens centre Jeremy Zuttah was docked the same amount for unnecessarily striking an opponent when he hit Steelers defensive end Cam Heyward.Washington fullback Darrel Young has to pay $22,050 for an illegal blindside hit against Minnesota.New York Jets cornerback Marcus Williams was fined $16,537 for a horse-collar tackle on Kansas City wide receiver Dwayne Bowe.Carolina linebacker Thomas Davis was also fined $16,537 for his hit on New Orleans tight end Jimmy Graham. Davis hit Graham under his chin away from the play, which was an interception thrown by Drew Brees.___AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Kalen Ballage Dolphins Jersey . With the Pirates in the thick of the race in the NL Central, the timing couldnt be better. Liriano struck out a season-high 11 in seven innings to win consecutive starts for the first time this season and Pittsburgh beat the San Francisco Giants 3-1 on Tuesday night. Daniel Kilgore Dolphins Jersey . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.com...y.aspx.com) - Devin Booker scored 19 points and top-ranked Kentucky put on a defensive clinic in an 83-44 obliteration of UCLA in the CBS Sports Classic. Jerome Baker Jersey . -- Slugger Jose Abreu, All-Star left-hander Chris Sale and closer Matt Lindstrom are on the disabled list. Kalen Ballage Jersey . 15 in Hamburg. The fight was originally slated for Sept. 6 but had to be postponed after Klitschko tore a bicep in sparring and was forced to miss four weeks of training.Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has said he may be tempted to stay with the French champions, if a statue of himself is erected in place of the citys iconic Eiffel Tower. The 34-year-olds cheeky response to the ongoing speculation over his future came as he hit four goals in a 9-0 demolition of Troyes which sealed a fourth successive Ligue 1 title for Qatari-backed PSG with eight games to spare.For the moment, I wont be at PSG next season, Ibrahimovic, whose current deal ends in July, told beIN Sports. I still have a month and a half of competition left. What happens next year, for the moment, I dont know about it.Ibrahimovic, who arrived in Paris in July 2012 from AC Milan, then added: If they replace the Eiffel Tower with a statue of me, I will stay at PSG. I can promise that! PSG won the title on Sunday with eight games remaining Earlier, PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi insisted that he wants Ibrahimovic to stay at the club.ddddddddddddZlatan is magical, said Al-Khelaifi. He is a great player. We are going to talk him and see what he wants to do. We want him to stay.Ibrahimovics four goals on Sunday took his league total to 27 in 24 games this season. Also See: Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Transfer betting Paper Talk Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '